Volunteer Badge Process:
To volunteer with the School District, all individuals must complete the online application to be screened for Level 1 clearance. Approved volunteers will receive an email inviting them to visit the preferred school listed on their application, to assist BCPS students with their learning experience. The 2021/22 volunteer application is available at browardschools.com/volunteer.
We need YOUR help! Without Volunteers, our Events and Fundraisers can not be successful!
Click here for a brief description of the different opportunities to get involved and volunteer.
If you are interested in volunteering for the Meet the Masters Art Program please click here to let us know how you would like to be involved.
Off-Site Volunteer Hours
The process to record off-site volunteer hours has changed.
- Login into the BCPS Volunteer Portal using the login you created to apply to be a volunteer.
- After your profile loads, click “Hours” at the top
3. Click “Add Hours” at the top right.
4. Fill out the form according to what you have done. Make sure to select the date and appropriate start/end times so that the duration is calculated. Click Save.
5. Repeat for all the other dates.