Off-Site Volunteer Hours
The process to record off-site volunteer hours has changed.
- Login into the BCPS Volunteer Portal using the login you created to apply to be a volunteer.
- After your profile loads, click “Hours” at the top
3. Click “Add Hours” at the top right.
4. Fill out the form according to what you have done. Make sure to select the date and appropriate start/end times so that the duration is calculated. Click Save.
5. Repeat for all the other dates.
Click here for the Guidelines for Virtual Volunteer Program
We are pleased to announce that Broward County Public Schools (BCPS) has transitioned to a new visitor management system. In preparation for the new school year, please see important information below.
• The volunteer application will be available on Tuesday, September 8, 2020, at browardschools.com/volunteer. As we continue to focus on the safety and security of our students and staff, all volunteers will need to complete the online application for Level 1 clearance. Approved volunteers will receive an email informing them to visit the preferred school listed on their application, to support BCPS students with their learning experience.
• Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, volunteers will only serve students in a virtual setting using Microsoft Teams. To assist you with this process, please see attached guidelines for a virtual volunteer session. Volunteers may also serve as pen pals, writing inspiring messages to students. This activity may be facilitated through teachers and school volunteer liaisons.
• The annual volunteer training webinar is scheduled for Wednesday, September 16, 2020, at 6 p.m. Please watch your emails for the link to join the meeting.
For more information about volunteering with BCPS, visit browardschools.com/volunteer, contact your School Volunteer Liaison, or email email@example.com.
As we embark on a new volunteer management process, we look forward to a successful 2020/21 school year filled with new and exciting learning experiences.
We need YOUR help! Without Volunteers, our Events and Fundraisers can not be successful!
Click here for a brief description of the different opportunities to get involved and volunteer.
If you are interested in volunteering for the Meet the Masters Art Program please click here to let us know how you would like to be involved.