April 25,26 Graduation Photos
Wed, May 31 Yearbook signing Breakfast
Thurs, June 1 Universal Studios Field Trip
Mon, June 5 5th Grade at the Movies
Tues, June 6 Promotion ceremony (Burns, Carbone, DePalo, Lopez, Rosen), Class party (Atiyeh, Ballard, Beaufils, Katz, Safra)
Wed, June 7 Promotion ceremony (Atiyeh, Ballard, Beaufils, Katz, Safra), Class party (Burns, Carbone, DePalo, Lopez, Rosen)
Thurs, June 8 Celebration Dance (EARLY RELEASE DAY)
Presentation from parent meeting
5th Grade Parent Volunteer Opportunities
Due to high demand- volunteers can choose to volunteer for EITHER the breakfast or the dance, but not both.
- Yearbook signing breakfast-Wednesday, May 31- volunteer hours 7:00 am- 10:00am (setup and cleanup required)
- This is a fun breakfast where students can mingle and sign each others’ yearbooks.
- Volunteer duties: Planning decorations prior to event, setup & decorating, helping serve, cleanup
Celebration Dance Committee
- Thursday June 8 7:30 am- 12:00 (setup and cleanup required)
- pre-event decorating (required)- Wednesday June 7- in order to be able to attend the dance, you must come to help decorate the night before.
- Volunteer duties: planning decorations prior to event, setup & decorating, helping serve, cleanup
- Due to the large size of the cafeteria and the event, we divide this committee into sub-committees: Stage area, Ceiling/Floor, Alcoves & Doorways, Back wall, Side Wall, Sweet station