2022 5th Grade Celebration Planned Activities:
- Tuesday May 31 Yearbook signing Breakfast
- June 1 & 2 Universal Trip (pending)
- Mon June 6 5th Grade at the Movies
- Tues June 7 Promotion ceremony (group 1), Class party (group 2)
- Wed June 8 Promotion ceremony (group 2), Class party (group 1)
- Thurs June 9 Celebration Dance (EARLY RELEASE DAY)
- Additional optional activity the afternoon of June 9 (pending)
5th Grade Parent Volunteer Opportunities
Due to high demand- volunteers can choose to volunteer for EITHER the breakfast or the dance, but not both.
- Yearbook signing breakfast-Tuesday May 31- volunteer hours 7:30 am- 10:00am (setup and cleanup required)
- This is a fun breakfast where students can mingle and sign each others’ yearbooks.
- Volunteer duties: Planning decorations prior to event, setup & decorating, helping serve, cleanup
Celebration Dance Committee
- Thursday June 9 7:30 am- 12:00 (setup and cleanup required)
- pre-event decorating (required)- Wednesday June 8- in order to be able to attend the dance, you must come to help decorate the night before.
- Volunteer duties: planning decorations prior to event, setup & decorating, helping serve, cleanup
- Due to the large size of the cafeteria and the event, we divide this committee into sub-committees: Stage area, Ceiling/Floor, Candy Bar, Side Wall, Food Wall