The overall purpose of the Gator Run Elementary PTA is to make every child’s potential a reality in the following ways:
- Promote activities that enhance the joy and well-being of Gator Run students and staff in a way the compliments and enriches the learning environment
- Advocate on behalf of students, staff and the school
- Encourage parent involvement in our school
- Seek out and express the voice and spirit of our school community
- Plan and organize programs and activities that meet the needs of Gator Run
- Build community within the school, and enhance the relationship among the school, parents, and the wider community; and encourage the community’s investment of time, energy, and money into Gator Run
- Create a welcoming and vibrant school community
Click here to read our bylaws.
We are always looking for volunteers. Click here to see the various ways to get involved.
Click here to see our PTA Executive Committee.