As the world endures the trials and tribulations of the COVID-19 Global Pandemic, we need our room parents to be supportive of the policies that administration has set forth. Specifically as it relates to need for hightened sensitivity for what our GRE families may by going through. Many may have lost loved ones, are scared for their health or the health of a loved one, lost their job(s), dealing with the overall stress and anxiety of this pandemic. We are asking Room Parents to support the message from the PTA, Mr. Peters, Ms. Brown and Ms. Saba:
- No organized monetary collection from room parents and any other parent
- Please be sensitive of what you post on social media when it comes to individual contributions or activities. The things we post can have harmful impacts on those that are trying their best to survive this Global Pandemic.
- Focus on making the entire GRE community feel good – not just your class or just your teacher. Be sensitive that your actions or those by others in your class are not making parents, students and other teachers feel left out, less important or simply not good enough.
We value our room parents and all they do to make GRE a better place for ALL of our teachers, staff, parents and most importantly our students. Just as the PTA is an extension of administration, you are an extension of us and we appreciate your efforts to support our administration.
He hope you all stay safe and healthy and we look forward to the time when we can gather again and resume all of our activities!
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Coordinate class volunteers
- Organize class celebrations (Winter Party/End-of-Year Party)
- All Collection and efforts to coordinate teacher/ESP (Educational Support Professional) gifts (Winter Holidays, End-of-Year and Birthdays) have been suspended due to the Global COVID-19 Pandemic.
- Recruit class volunteers for school-wide events (Field Day, Classroom Parties, etc)
- Help during Staff Appreciation Week
- Upload pictures of class events for the Yearbook
- If you have any questions or challenges please reach out. We are here to help email@example.com
Uploading Photos for Yearbook
- Please click here to upload pictures for the yearbook
- Gator Run School code is: 85275
- Please remember to make sure all kids are cleared to appear in the yearbook
- Keep in mind photos should be a fair representation of all kids (approved to be in the yearbook) in the class
- 5 or so photos from each major event with groups of kids in the photo is a good guide.