Room parents serve a very important role in our school. They are the liaison between the teacher and parent volunteers and generally support the activities of the classroom. Each teacher is responsible for selecting their own room parent.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Coordinate class volunteers
- Organize class celebrations (Winter Party/End-of-Year Party)
- Collect and coordinate teacher/ESP (Educational Support Professional) gifts (Winter Holidays, End-of-Year and Birthdays)
- Recruit class volunteers for school-wide events (Field Day, Classroom Parties, etc)
- Help during Staff Appreciation Week
- Upload pictures of class events for the Yearbook
- If you have any questions or challenges please reach out. We are here to help email@example.com
Uploading Photos for Yearbook
- Please click here to upload pictures for the yearbook
- Gator Run School code is: 85275
- Please remember to make sure all kids are cleared to appear in the yearbook
- Keep in mind photos should be a fair representation of all kids (approved to be in the yearbook) in the class
- 5 or so photos from each major event with groups of kids in the photo is a good guide.