|Recording Secretary||Maria Huey|
|Corresponding Secretary||Julie Camunas|
|1st VP(Aide to Pres.)||Mary Grossman|
|2nd VP (Membership)||Valerie Ben-David|
|3rd VP(Ways & Means)||Elena Zervos|
|4th VP(Yearbook & Art)||Alejandra Caban|
|5th VP (Volunteers)||Odina Suarez|
|6th VP(Programming)||Astrid Camacho|
|1st Executive Chair||Daniella Graff|
|2nd Executive Chair||Grace Martinez|
|3rd Executive Chair||Katrina Gamez|
|4th Executive Chair||Jo Crimmins|
Click here to read our bylaws.
The overall purpose of the Gator Run Elementary PTA is to make every child’s potential a reality in the following ways:
- Promote activities that enhance the joy and well-being of Gator Run students and staff in a way the compliments and enriches the learning environment
- Advocate on behalf of students, staff and the school
- Encourage parent involvement in our school
- Seek out and express the voice and spirit of our school community
- Plan and organize programs and activities that meet the needs of Gator Run
- Build community within the school, and enhance the relationship among the school, parents, and the wider community; and encourage the community’s investment of time, energy, and money into Gator Run
- Create a welcoming and vibrant school community
- We would love for you to join the PTA.
Click here to find out how you can become a member!