2018 – 2019
President: Paula Michaelides
Recording Secretary: Astrid Camacho
Corresponding Secretary: Odina Suarez-Soto
Treasurer: Julie Camunas
1st VP: Erin Monaghan
2nd VP: Kim Haralson
3rd VP: Monica Tapia-Mularski
4th VP: Laurence Pons
5th VP: Jessica Macaluso
6th VP: Elena Zervos
Click here to read our bylaws.
The overall purpose of the Gator Run Elementary PTA is to make every child’s potential a reality in the following ways:
- Promote activities that enhance the joy and well-being of Gator Run students and staff in a way the compliments and enriches the learning environment
- Advocate on behalf of students, staff and the school
- Encourage parent involvement in our school
- Seek out and express the voice and spirit of our school community
- Plan and organize programs and activities that meet the needs of Gator Run
- Build community within the school, and enhance the relationship among the school, parents, and the wider community; and encourage the community’s investment of time, energy, and money into Gator Run
- Create a welcoming and vibrant school community
- We would love for you to join the PTA.
Click here to find out how you can become a member!