We hope you can join us for a night of
Shopping to support the small businesses in our community!
Save the date!
Below please find more details for those wishing to be a vendor at the bazaar.
- Gator Run will make every effort to host no more than five (5) vendors at the Holiday Bazaar within each of the following categories: Jewelry, Personals, Fashion, Garden, Home Décor, Kitchen Items, Kids Corner, Pet Items and Edibles.
- Company is responsible for paying to Gator Run PTA a $100 fee for your booth. Total Amount is payable to Gator Run PTA by check or cash. In order to be considered a vendor, booth payment must be received at the time this agreement is submitted.
- Vendors who wish to cancel must do so at least three (3) weeks prior to event date, by email to email@example.com by calling Julie Camunas at 954-609-2817. No refunds will be given for cancellations after this date.
- On November 30th , all vendor booths must be setup and open for business by 5:00 p.m. Vendors will be allowed in the cafeteria to begin setup at 4:00 p.m. Vendor parking and unloading instructions will be sent to you two weeks prior to event.
- Vendors will need to bring a table, tablecloth and any displays or props necessary to showcase goods and services. If you would like to rent a table from the PTA, please notify Julie Camunas via email at firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday,November 23, 2018.
- Each vendor will receive a 10’ x 10’ space in the cafeteria. Please plan your booth display accordingly. Extra space will not be available.
- At no time shall Gator Run be responsible for the security of Company’s property.
- Company will be permitted to capture the names of shoppers by hosting a drawing at your booth.
- Company shall remain setup for sale until all guests have departed. Breakdown time will begin at 9:00 p.m. You must have all items out of the cafeteria by 9:45 p.m. sharp.
- Vendors are invited to further promote Company by donating a gift certificate or item(s) for the annual Multicultural Festival.